Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bridges and tunnels

Raya's first bridge
Today I taught the kids how to do bridges. I was going to do the half bridges but they all seemed ready for full bridges! I positioned them, then said I had an invisible string tied to their belly button that was pulling them toward the ceiling. I pulled the string and they all just popped right up - much to all our surprise! Soon the idea was hatched to make a tunnel - and the boys would crawl under the girls tunnel and girls under the boys tunnel. They had so much fun! For svasanna today I did a visualization where they were all lying in the bottom of a small boat floating down a canal under bridges. The bridges each had a color of the rainbow painted under  each one and they imagined the color as they floated under them.

Arielle's first bridge

Sandra's first bridge

Joe's first bridge

Boy's tunnel

getting ready for girls tunnel

2 comments:

  1. Amazing experience for the kids! I wish we have the same yogi here in my area. I would love for my daughter to experience yoga too.

    I'm currently researching on Yoga for kids classes on my area and none so far appeals to me like what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)


    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete